Phone: 870 307-8180
Web design, business, and a passion for craft and clothing artistry. Industrious and innovative E-commerce graduate seeking a rewarding career in E-commerce. Educated in HTML5, CSS3, Excel, Word, Adobe Fireworks and WordPress.
HTML5, CSS3, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access,
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks,
- Blogger, WordPress
Education: Bachelor of Science in E-Commerce from UALR
- A.A. in General Studies; GPA 3.9
- B.S. in E-Commerce. Completed December 2017, Summa Cum Laude
Pre-College Experience 2004-2008 Fastenal Company, Batesville, AR
Highlights:Inventory Management Specialist
- Oversaw the receiving and order packaging process to optimize efficiency and organization.
- Developed a plan for inventory management that resulted in our store being ranked #1 in the region for inventory audit accuracy.
- Assigned tasks to associates, oversaw projects, tracked progress of project progress and reported to district manager and clients as necessary.
- Maintained customer relations with 250 customers.
- Sourced and purchased hard to find industrial fasteners.
- Managed weekly sales meetings and determine store goals.
- Delegated and organized responsibility to staff members.
- Generated and presented sales reports to track store growth and progress.
- Participated in new product seminars and conferences to better assist sales.
- Mentored and guided employees to increase productivity and excel in their particular jobs.
- Worked directly with customers to solve problems.
- Promoted the Company’s Mission and Values of Innovation, Teamwork, Ambition, and Integrity.